Learn how to keep it simple in your business with Kim Carson-Richards. Kim and her biz partner Kat run the Profitable Impact Academy – where they help entrepreneurs make a big impact by keeping things simple – which is, of course, an over simplification in the expertise she’s bringing to the podcast today. She has started 3 successful businesses, become a best-selling author and spoken on over 200 stages – finding a way to combine doing what she loves and still having time for her family.
The grind of entrepreneurship is over-rated and NOT necessary. Yup, you heard me! It doesn’t have to be so hard.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to ditch the hustle and grind for hustle and flow
- Why the grind is NOT a necessary part of entrepreneurship
- How chasing what you love makes everything easier
- ONE thing you can do right now to keep it simple and grow your impact
- Why being clear on your values can help keep you healthy, happy, and sane while running your business.
Connect with Kim here: Profitable Impact Academy <<HERE>>