Making Business Connections and Building Relationships in a Virtual World. Let’s talk about networking online and how to continue to build your network even in the time of a pandemic. As a business owner, you still need to stay connected and create relationships. Watch this video to find out: – what to say when you reach out to people you don’t know – how to create new joint venture relationships – overcoming anxiety in the time of online networking – networking tips for beginners – and more Sarah is an award-winning speaker, writer, and organizer of TEDxTenayaPaseo. She is a master communicator and collaboration ninja masked as a mom of 6. Over the years of her career, she has built over 300 public speaking stage opportunities for experts in different niche markets. She has worked with everything from personal development, health, non- profits and all the way to marketing, tech and business. Recently, she has started playing all in with what it means to help people live big and spreads their message in a big way. She believes in helping people find their story, message, and helping them make the impact they have always wanted.
- How This Simple 3 Step System Converts Strangers Into Dream Clients
- Monica Munro Interviews Kimberly Carson-Richards
- Simple and Profitable with Kim Carson-Richards
- How to Make Money With Live Meetings with Kim Carson-Richards
- How to get Coaching Clients from the Stage (In-Person or Virtual)! with Kat Halushka